Meghan O. Haus, DPT - Clinical Director, California
- Nazareth College of Rochester
- Undergraduate Education: B.S. in Exercise Science with a minor in Psychology (2004-2008)
- Graduate Education: Doctorate of Physical Therapy (2008-2010)
Employment and Positions Held:
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Maryland # 23594
- Antelope Valley Hospital: Lancaster, CA (July 2010-April 2011)
Position: Physical Therapist in the inpatient setting.
- Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY (1/10 - 3/10) Acute inpatient setting
- The Avenue, Schenectady, NY (6/09 - 8/09) Skilled Nursing Facility
- Monroe 2 BOCES, Rochester, NY (3/09 - 5/09) Pediatric Setting
- Gates-Chili Physical Therapy, Rochester NY (5/08 - 7/08) Outpatient Orthopedic Setting
- The Effects of Cognitive Behavioral Interventions on Individuals with Chronic Pain (May 2010)
- Unpublished Doctoral Project
- Poster presentation completed at Nazareth College Graduate Symposium
- Special Olympics Fundraiser (9/2007)
- 5k Run/1 mile fun run or walk to benefit the American Diabetes Association (9/2009)
- Rochester Wheels Fundraiser (4/2010)
- Fall Prevention Presentation with Tracy Nalesnik, COHC of Hearing Professionals (6/2013)
- September 30-October 2, 2011: Manual Therapy for the Pelvis and Spine, Level 1, Lisa Klein, PT, IMT, C, Calvert Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, Prince Frederick, MD
- October 18, 2012: Intro to Aquatic Therapy and Rehab at the National Aquatic Therapy Conference 2012, Ruth Sova, MS, ATRIC, Washington, D.C.
- January 28. 2013: Using the APTA Physical Therapist Clinical Performance Instrument for Students: A Self Guided Training Course; American Physical Therapy Association, Online.
- November 1, 2013-November 2, 2013: Credentialed Clinical Instructor Program, American Physical Therapy Association, Arnold, MD
- November 16, 2013: Common Pediatric Sports Injuries, Frank Prescott Dawson IV, M.D., American Physical Therapy Association of Maryland, Inc, Annapolis, MD.
- March 15, 2014: Kinesiology Taping and Manual Therapy, Mark Murphy, PT, MTC, Summit Professional Education, Glen Burnie, MD.
- February 2015: Cancer Rehabilitation, Roger Campbell, MS, CET, MFT-c and Anna Schwartz, PhD, FNP, FAAN, Medbridge Education, online course.
- February 2015: Incorporation of Functional Outcome Measures into Clinical Practice, Linda Johnson, PT, MS, David C. Thomas, PT, MGA, Anne Arundel Community College, Annapolis, MD.
- September 2015: Shoulder Disorders, Donald Earley, OTD, MA, OTR, Summit Professional Education, Annapolis, MD.
- February 2016: Gait training and advancements for persons with amputations, Kelly M. McGaughy, PT, DPT, Annapolis, MD.
- January 2017: Concussion in Sport, Todd Arnold, MD. Medbridge Education, online course.
- June 2017: Treatment of the Shoulder and Knee- New Edition, Kevin Wilk, DPT, PT FAPTA, Baltimore, MD.
- January 2018: The Eclectic Approach to Clinical Neurodynamics: Part A, Erson Religioso, III, DPT, MS, MTC, Cert. MDT, CFC, CSCS, FMS, FMT, FAAOMPT, Medbridge Education, online course.
- March 2018: The Eclectic Approach to Clinical Neurodynamics: Part B, Erson Religioso, III, DPT, MS, MTC, Cert. MDT, CFC, CSCS, FMS, FMT, FAAOMPT, Medbridge Education, online course.